Expect the best, be prepared for the worst, fuck what other thinks and do your own thing.

Yo no quiero domingos por la tarde;Yo no quiero columpio en el jardin;Lo que yo quiero, corazón cobarde,Es que mueras por mi

19 de octubre de 2013

When you try your best, but you don't succeed 
When you get what you want, but not what you need 
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep 
Stuck in reverse 

When the tears come streaming down your face 
When you lose something you can't replace 
When you love someone, but it goes to waste 
Could it be worse? 

And high up above or down below 
When you're too in love to let it go 
If you never try, then you'll never know 
Just what you're worth 

And if I had the chance to re-new 
You know there issn't a thing I wouldn't do 
I could get back, on the right track 
But only if you'd be convinced 
So until then.. 

You’re the best I ever had
And I’m trying not to get stuck in my head 
But I passed the longest sign on the interstate 
Saying “Find someone before it gets too late” 
You’re the best I ever had

I won’t be the same 

Take me home, I can’t stand this place

m breaking free from these memories 
Gotta let it go, just let it go 
I’ve said goodbye, set it all on fire 
Gotta let it go, just let it go 

 there isn’t one thing left you could say 
I’m sorry it’s too late 

I’m breaking free from these memories 
Gotta let it go, just let it go 
I’ve said goodbye, set it all on fire 
Gotta let it go, just let it go 

(And let it go) And now I know 
(A brand new life) Is down this road 
(And when it’s right) You always know 
(So this time) I won’t let go 

There’s only one thing left here to say 
Love’s never too late 

I’ve broken free from those memories 
I’ve let it go, I’ve let it go 
And two goodbyes led to this new life 
Don’t let me go, don’t let me go 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario